This carrot cream is ideal for the Autumn season but also carries with it a summery touch with notes of orange, ginger and wasabi. A great starter or side.
- 3 medium carrots
- 1/2 large potato
- 1 orange
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste ((or grounded ginger if you don't have any fresh one))
- 1 tablespoon wasabi
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary ((or dried if not available))
- celery salt (to season)
- white pepper (to season)
- Chop the red onion and cook them in a large pan (it has to be large enough to be able to add the rest of the ingredients later). Cook...
- Get the full instructions at 30 Pepper Street