Amazing casserole that's superb as a holiday side dish. This one uses cheese and cream of celery soup to make a creamy sauce. Then the dish is sprinkled with Ritz cracker crumbs for added crunch and taste.
- 3 bags crinkle-cut carrots (cooked and drained)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion (chopped or 3-5 green onions)
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup (10.75 ounce)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9x13” glass casserole dish. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add carrots and cook until tender; drain. Melt...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen