These lovely dessert bars start with a Carrot Cake cake mix, and uses sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips providing an incredibly rich and gooey texture. Great for holiday baking or any time you want a delicious dessert.
- 15.25 oz. pkg. Betty Crocker Carrot Cake cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk (I used 2% milk)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (not premiere white baking chips)
- half of a 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix cake mix, butter, sugar, egg and milk with a whisk until well combined. Mixture will be very thick. Spray a 9x9” or 8x12" glass...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen