Sweet, moist carrot cake with walnuts for an added crunch. Delicious plain or frosted with cream cheese icing. The cake, left plain, is paleo-friendly, gluten and grain free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.
- 1 1/4 cups Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/3 teaspoon Pure Liquid Stevia
- 5 Eggs, Large
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 4 cups Finely Shredded Organic Carrots, Packed
- 3 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 3 cups Almond Meal/Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Walnut Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the olive oil, maple syrup, liquid stevia, eggs and sea salt in a large bowl. 2. Add the finely shredded...
- Get the full instructions at Kelsey's Kreative Korner