This soup is full of goodness and you will be getting one of your 5-a-day for sure! It also tastes absolutely delicious and is a breeze to make.
- 1 kg carrots (chopped)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 fennel bulb (chopped)
- 1 tsp fennel seeds (crush to a powder)
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- 2 Organic chicken stock cubes ((if you want to make this vegetarian then use vegetable stock))
- 1.1 litres boiling water
- salt and pepper (seasoning )
- fresh coriander (optional to serve)
- Chop and wash all the vegetables. In a large sauce pan on a medium heat warm the oil and add the garlic purée. Add all the vegetables and...
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers