Cardamom Cranberry Clusters make snack time delicious. Almonds, cranberries, orange, and cardamom combine to create one irresistible bite!
- 1 1/2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 1/3 cups dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- zest of one orange, (large)
- pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter, (natural)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Heat your oven to 350°F. Spread the almonds on a baking sheet and cook until lightly golden brown, about 5-10 minutes. They burn...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments