Cardamom Biscotti makes a sweet treat this holiday season. The addition of white chocolate chips and tart cranberries makes them completely irresistible!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure almond extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons sanding sugar, or turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, almond meal, sugar,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments