Rice Kheer is a milk based Indian desert recipe, where milk, rice and nuts are simmered together for prolonged hours for a divine taste. Try my Rice kheer recipe – the Indian Rice Pudding with a touch of Caramel!
- 3-3.5 liter Milk (full fat)
- 15-20 Almonds (chopped)
- 15-20 Raisins
- 6-8 cardamoms (crushed)
- 10-12 Saffron strands
- 3 table spoon Caramel syrup
- 4 table spoon Almond powder
- Sugar (or agave/ honey) (as per taste)
- In a bowl, soak the rice in room temperature water. Let this soak throughout the time you will be simmering the milk. In a big open...
- Get the full instructions at Honey Buzzard