These luscious brownies are so mouthwatering and absolutely divine! They're filled with Ghirardelli caramel chips and chocolate chips for maximum flavor. Caramel Chocolate Chip Blondies are perfect for tailgating or office parties, potlucks or backyard barbecues. If you enjoy caramel and chocolate flavors, these cookies will have you drooling after the first bite!
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (softened (3 sticks) )
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract ((no substitutes))
- 4 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 12 oz. pkg. Ghirardelli caramel chips ((if desired, set aside 1/4 cup for top))
- 12 oz. pkg. chocolate chips ((if desired, set aside 1/4 cup for top))
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a large 13x17” cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen