Caramel Blondies are awesome and sure to cure any sweet tooth craving you have! These lovely treats are filled with Ghirardelli caramel chips making them absolutely spectacular. They're perfect for any kind of tailgating party or potluck.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (softened (3 sticks) )
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract ((real, not imitation))
- 4 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 12-oz. bags Ghirardelli caramel chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a large 13x19” cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen