Caramel Apple Peanut Kettle Corn Bars have lots of good stuff. These no-bake bars are completely irrestistible and good for you too!
- 1 1/2 cups deglet noor dates, halved and firmly packed (240g)
- 1 cup dried apples, roughly chopped and firmly packed (85g)
- 2 cups vegan kettle corn
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1 cup dates, halved (140g)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vegan butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted salted peanuts
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. Add the dates and dried apples into a large food processor. Blend until broken...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic