Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies can be your first sweet taste of fall. Loaded with oatmeal and soft, chewy caramel.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons apple pie spice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- kraft caramel squares
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars on medium speed for 3-4 minutes....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments