This fabulous dump cake recipe uses three cans of caramel apple pie filling! It's absolutely spectacular and perfect for holidays like Mother's Day, Father's Day or summer holiday fun. This 5-ingredient recipe can be oven-ready in 5 minutes. If you enjoy Caramel Apples you'll love this dessert.
- 3 cans Lucky Leaf Caramel Apple pie filling ( 1 Butter Recipe yellow cake mix (dry) 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, melted)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans (or about 1/2 cup finely diced pecans)
- 1 box Duncan Hines butter recipe yellow cake mix ((dry))
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted (2 sticks))
- Layer in a greased 9x13” glass baking dish in order listed. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen