Caramel Apple Croissants make brunch or dessert extra special. Guaranteed to be one of your favorite autumn treats!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed according to package
- 2 apples, diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 individually wrapped small caramels, unwrapped and cut into fours
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Roll puff pastry into rectangle. Cut into 6 equal...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic