These delicious baked beans use several kinds of beans and are cooked up in a delicious sweet and savory sauce that's wonderful. Great for backyard barbecues and grilling out. This recipe is gluten free if your pork 'n beans are gluten free.
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground beef (I used ground turkey)
- 1/2 lb. Wright's thick sliced bacon, cut up (I used 1 pound)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can butter beans (drained)
- 1 can Van Camp pork & beans with sauce
- 1 can lima beans (drained)
- 1/2-2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 cup Heinz Ketchup
- Salt & pepper
- Brown beef and bacon in skillet, add onions and cook until softened. Drain off grease. Add beans, sugar, vinegar, mustard, ketchup, and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen