Need a flavorful Mexican side dish? Try this delicious calabacitas con queso with zucchini, corn and tomatoes and cheese. Serve as a side or stuff in tortillas for calabacitas tacos!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound zucchini squash, diced
- 1 medium whole fresh tomato, diced
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese, 2 ounces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic