Cajun Grilled Cod makes a sweet, spicy summer dinner that everyone will rave over. Clean up is also super simple!
- 1 pound fresh atlantic cod, (4 fillets)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- pinch of salt
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, (paleo-friendly if needed)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, packed
- 1/2 green bell pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1 rib celery heart, very thinly sliced
- 1/8 large onion, very thinly sliced
- Preheat your grill to medium high. Pat the cod dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle with the Cajun seasoning and sea salt and let stand 30...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic