This luscious cabernet chocolate pudding is easy to make at home. Serve it at your next dinner party for a grown-up take on this classic!
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- dash of salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup cabernet sauvignon, or other red wine
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the dry ingredients and whisk over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Slowly pour in the milk and whisk the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic