Roasted butternut squash is good, but roasted Butternut squash with dried cherries and mint is even better!
- 4 cups Butternut squash (cubed)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (unsalted and toasted)
- 1/4 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup mint (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, toss butternut squash with oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Transfer squash to a roasting...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.