Delicious gluten free and vegan casserole using butternut squash, sweet potatoes, peaches, leeks, onion, garlic & walnuts. Seasoned with sage, cinnamon, parsley. Drizzled with walnut oil & honey.
- 4 large sweet potatoes (peeled and chunked)
- 1 small butternut squash (peeled)
- 2 cups peach slices – I used fresh but I’m sure canned peaches will work (about 2 medium peaches)
- 1 leek (green top removed)
- 1/3 cup red onion strips
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 2 heaping tablespoons fresh (minced sage)
- 1-2 tsp. cinnamon (as desired for good coverage)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Spray a 10x15” baking dish with cooking spray. Peel potatoes and cut in large chunks. Toss into the bottom of the prepared baking dish....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen