- My Recipes Boxes
- Butternut Squash, Cranberry, and Pistachio Crostini
Butternut Squash, Cranberry, and Pistachio Crostini
- 2 cups butternut squash (chopped into half inch cubes)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp butter (salted or unsalted)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup roasted pistachios (shelled)
- 3 tsp fresh thyme (minced)
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 baguette
- Slice baguette into 1/2 inch slices. Brush each side with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt. Toast in a 350 degree oven for about 7...
- Get the full instructions at KissMyBundt.net
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 20 crostini
- Prep Time:
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!