Butternut squash dish with pears, leeks, green onions, thyme, and Fontina and Parmesan cheeses. Healthy, low calorie, gluten free holiday casserole option.
- 1 large butternut squash (cubed)
- 3 bartlett pears (peeled and sliced)
- 1 leek (diced)
- 3 green onion (diced)
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup fontina cheese
- 1/2-2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Peel butternut squash and remove seeds. Cut down into cubes and place in a 9x13” glass baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen