Scones are the easiest English tea time treat. These are buttermilk scones as buttermilk is used to bind all the ingredients together. They are really nice tasting scones with a crisp outer crust and a soft bread like texture inside.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour , 260g
- 1/4 cup white sugar , 50g
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter , 113g, cold and cut into tiny cubes
- 3/4 cup buttermilk , 180 ml
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C and place rack in middle of oven. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Sprinkle a bit of flour on top of...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew