This delightful salad is so refreshing. It uses English cucumbers and Roma tomatoes in a buttermilk and apple cider vinegar dressing. Quick, easy and gluten free.
- 2 English cucumbers (cut oblique style )
- 3 roma tomatoes (cut oblique style)
- 1/2 cup red onion (finely diced)
- 1 pint buttermilk
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- grape tomatoes (for garnish, if desired)
- Combine buttermilk, sea salt, sugar and apple cider vinegar in a large salad bowl. Add cucumbers, roma tomatoes and red onion. Stir well...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen