Absolutely scrumptious brown sugar and peanut butter cookie with Butterfinger candies chopped up into the batter. Great recipe for holiday baking or any time of the year.
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Jif chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 10 fun-size Butterfinger candy bars (chopped)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugars, eggs, peanut butter, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix with an electric mixer until well...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen