Butterfinger Cookie Sandwiches are heaven for the Butterfinger lover. Two chewy cookies loaded with Butterfinger and a creamy peanut butter center!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 mini butterfingers, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 6 mini butterfingers, finely chopped
- For the Cookies: Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a couple baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper and set aside. In the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic