These outrageous cookies start with a copycat recipe of Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and add a bag of Butterfinger Baking Bits. They are incredibly delicious and great for holiday parties, tailgating, or potlucks.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) )
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract ((no imitation vanilla flavoring))
- 3 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ( (bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 11.5 oz. bag butterfinger baking bits
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an electric...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen