These spectacular blondies are filled with chocolate chips and Butterfinger Baking Bits. They'll knock your socks off! Perfect for holiday, tailgating or office parties.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (softened (3 sticks) )
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 10 oz. pkg. butterfinger baking bits
- 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a large 13x17” cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen