Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie is a beautiful Tex Mex dessert that celebrates the regional praline candy. The pecan praline topping is...
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- For the Toasted Pecans: Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Spread the pecans on...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic