Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole is comfort food in one pot. Satisfying and delicious.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup frank's red hot sauce
- 1 packet ranch seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 12 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound package frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the cream cheese, hot sauce, and 2 tablespoons of the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic