Buffalo Chicken Puff Pastry Pizza is the epitome of easy dinner. Grab a rotisserie chicken on your way home from work, you're gonna need it!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, for garnish
- 1/4 stalk celery, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside. In small bowl add chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic