Buffalo chicken pinwheels are a super easy, super delicious party appetizer! Full of the chicken wing flavors you love, they’re ready in minutes.
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, well softened
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, or shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- 4 flour tortillas, 10-inch size
- ranch dressing, for dipping
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, celery, blue cheese, hot sauce and black pepper until well combined. Spread about 1/2 cup...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments