Buffalo chicken egg rolls are stuffed with spicy chicken, carrots and cabbage. Dip these appetizers in blue cheese dressing for all new way to eat buffalo chicken!
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2-4 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- ranch dressing, or blue cheese dressing, for dipping
- vegetable oil, (if frying)
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, cabbage, carrots, hot sauce, garlic powder and black pepper. Taste mixture and add salt if...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic