Buffalo Broccoli and Cauliflower Bites is an addictive vegetarian snack you won't be able to stop eating. A perfect treat for...
- 12 ounces fresh broccoli and cauliflower florets, about 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces buffalo wing sauce, about 1/3 cup
- 3 ounces dry bread crumbs, plain or seasoned
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat toaster oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with a silpat. In a large bowl, whisk together the oil...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic