Buckwheat Banana Mini Bundt Cakes are an easy to eat tea time treat. Who's ready for a cuppa?
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, (solid state)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the mini Bundt pan and place it in the oven to heat up as the oven is pre-heating. Cream the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic