Buckeye brownies can't be missed! Everyone will adore them, so you better make two batches.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on back of box
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons milk, or heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar, (estimated, may need more or less)
- 11 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, (1 package)
- To Make the Brownies: Preheat your oven to 350°F and liberally grease a 13"x9" baking pan with cooking spray. Prepare the brownie mix...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic