This Brussel Sprout Salad Recipe is fresh and flavorful for spring, while fitting in perfectly to any vegetarian diet.
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups brussels sprouts, shaved
- 1 large fuji apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- tablespoon feta cheese, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread walnuts on a cookie sheet and bake until they have some color to them and are fragrant, about 5 to 8...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments