This amazing pasta salad combines the best of pasta with homemade bruschetta. It's absolutely divine!
- 5 vine-ripe tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. red onion (very finely diced)
- 1 large or 2 small cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped (about ¼ to 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-4 tsp. balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- 3 cups cooked and drained sea shell or other pasta (approximately 8-oz. cooked pasta)
- additional parmesan cheese and small fresh basil leaves for garnish (if desired)
- Cook pasta according to package directions using the shorter amount of time required (or al dente). Drain, rinse with cool water to...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen