Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is so easy! Your family will love this weeknight makeover of a favorite Italian appetizer.
- 2 tomatoes, large, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken tender
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces whole wheat pasta
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the tomatoes and chicken in a large mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, basil, parsley, garlic, seasoning, salt...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic