Comfort food doesn't get much more comforting than this: it's our recipe for a Bruschetta Burger, stuffed with Mozzarella!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into 6 slices
- 1 loaf italian bread
- tablespoon olive oil, to drizzle
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 8-ounce jar bruschetta mix
- In large bowl combine ground beef, parmesan cheese, basil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Combine all ingredients, using your hands....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic