Fluffy, moist brownie muffins topped with an airy chocolate cream. It’s the most decadent way to start your morning.
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside. Add about an inch of water into a small saucepan. Heat...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic