Brownie Brittle No Bake Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect chocolate summer dessert. Minimal effort with no baking!
- 2 cups brownie brittle, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream, prepared
- Place the brownie brittle in a food processor, pulse with the chopping blade until it resembles fine crumbs. Add the melted butter to the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments