Brownie batter poke cake is a chocolate lover’s dream! This decadent treat is easy to make, and is such a crowd pleaser.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- ingredients listed on the box
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup brownie mix, from a boxed mix
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, optional
- 1 1/2 cups chopped brownies, prepared and cooled
- For the cake: Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine cake mix according to the ingredients on the box. Beat on medium speed until well...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic