Brown Butter Cinnamon Butterscotch Cookies are perfect for a fall treat. Rich, chewy and highlighted with the tastes of cinnamon and butterscotch.
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the butter. Whisk frequently until you see brown bits start to appear, and the popping...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments