Brown Butter Brownies with Chai will be the next brownie recipe for you. Nutty and rich with a subtle spice flavor from the tea leaves.
- 13 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chai spice tea, about 4 teabags
- 1/2 cup cashew halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment that overlap on each side. Lightly spray the parchment with...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic