Broiled Mango with Greek Yogurt is a simple breakfast made in the toaster oven. Quick, easy, and so refreshing!
- 1 large mango, ripe
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar, or unrefined cane sugar
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon chili powder, or cayenne pepper
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- toasted coconut flakes
- chopped nuts
- Turn on your toaster oven and set it to broil. Hold the mango upright on a cutting board. Avoiding the pit in the middle, carefully slice...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic