Broccoli slaw is a great side to fried chicken. Pack a picnic and get outside to enjoy the day, and a hearty meal!
- 1 head broccoli, washed
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup raisins, or dried cranberries
- 1/4 medium red onion
- 1/3 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- First, peel the onion and place it in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse it until finely minced. You should end up with about 1/3 cup of...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments