This broccoli rice casserole is a classic! This creamy side dish is loaded with broccoli and heaps of golden cheese. Each bite is irresistible!
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli florets, (1 bag), cooked and drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, or cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, or shredded american cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally grease a 13x9 or 3 1/2 quart baking dish. In a large bowl, mix together rice, broccoli, soup, cheese...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic