This lovely salad is filled with broccoli, pears, pomegranates, sunflower seed kernels, bacon, craisins and pecans. Gluten free, healthier and lower calorie than most holiday salads. Great for Thanksgiving.
- 3 large heads broccoli crowns (cut into bite size florets)
- 2 large red pears (sliced or diced)
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup craisins
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sun flower seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 4-6 slices bacon, fried crisp and broken into small pieces
- <li class="ERSeparator">GREEK YOGURT DRESSING: (I used peppered bacon)
- 1/2 cup Chobani plain Greek yogurt
- 5.3-oz. container Chobani pomegranate yogurt (stirred)
- 1/3 cup honey (agave syrup or sugar)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- To remove pomegranate arils, slice off ends of pomegranate and cut in half. Place each half under water and remove arils. Rinse and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen