This tasty cornbread uses broccoli, onions, Jiffy corn muffin mix and two cheeses in the batter. It's so quick and easy that it can be oven ready in 5 minutes. It's the perfect side dish for company or holidays like Easter or Mother's Day when you're already making multiple dishes. This moist cornbread is also wonderful served with soup or chili.
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli (thawed )
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (1 cup))
- 12 oz. ctn. cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded, divided use)
- Combine broccoli, butter, cottage cheese, salt, eggs, corn muffin mix, diced onion and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Pour contents into a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen